XBMCWrapper v 4.1.1.bx , News, Questions, Feedback, Releases (English Only)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• From my understanding i need the Google player for 3D MVC?
    So if the filename contains "3D" -> Google player

My series are stored as "mkv", so i would like to play them within kodi, as they are tagged as watched then.
    (or maybe we can change the "playcountminimumtime" value?)
    Does Kodi automatically switch framerates?

Also i have some vhs recordings, also stored as mkv and "vhs" in their name -> Kodi internal player.
  • Easy4Breezy schrieb:

From my understanding i need the Google player for 3D MVC?
    The GoogleVideoPlayer is the nativ System Player from Zidoo / RTD1295/1296

Easy4Breezy schrieb:

My series are stored as "mkv", so i would like to play them within kodi, as they are tagged as watched then.
    (or maybe we can change the "playcountminimumtime" value?)
    Does Kodi automatically switch framerates?

Also i have some vhs recordings, also stored as mkv and "vhs" in their name -> Kodi internal player.
    You can configure each file individually so that special files are started with the KODI VideoPlayer and others with the native player. It is always important whether a differentiated designation is used. If this is available, you can write an extra rule and copy it into the generated playercorfactory of the XBMCWrappers.

Lony
    Mediaplayer: EWEAT R9_Plus, ZIDOO X9s, Himedia Q10-Pro
    TV :Sony KD-75XD9405, SONY KDL 52LX905
    SAT-Receiver: Vu+ Uno 4K SE mit VTi 13.0.10
    AVR Denon X4200W
    SOUNDSYSTEM :Teufel System 6 THX 5.2.2
    NAS: (Synology) DS112+ -1 x 2TB WD Green, DS414J - 4 x 4TB WD RED, DS415+ - 4 x 3TB WD RED
    , DS216Play - 2 x 2TB WD RED
  • Lony schrieb:

You can configure each file individually so that special files are started with the KODI VideoPlayer and others with the native player. It is always important whether a differentiated designation is used. If this is available, you can write an extra rule and copy it into the generated playercorfactory of the XBMCWrappers.
    Lony
    But if I edit the playercorefactory, XBMC Wrapper will tell me someone changed it and will re-edit it?
  • Easy4Breezy schrieb:

But if I edit the playercorefactory, XBMC Wrapper will tell me someone changed it and will re-edit it?
    The XBMCWrapper is configured only once and the playercorefactory is saved. If this is now edited, then it is logical that the XBMCWrapper after restarting the app gives an info, which says that the PlayerCorfactory has been changed.

Every rule written in the Playercorefactory will also be processed normally. The Wrapper app only sets global standards, not rules.

Write a simple rule in the PCF and test it under KODI, it will work.

Lony
    AVR Denon X4200W
    NAS: (Synology) DS112+ -1 x 2TB WD Green, DS414J - 4 x 4TB WD RED, DS415+ - 4 x 3TB WD RED
  • Easy4Breezy schrieb:

Do you know how to "call" the native player without the wrapper?
    The native player can not be integrated with a simple syntax, as normal external players are included. Without wrapper no native, or go to a custom Kodi, such as ZDMC 18.2.

Lony
    AVR Denon X4200W
  • Easy4Breezy schrieb:

Thanks for the help!
    Welcome :)
    AVR Denon X4200W