XBMCWrapper v 4.1.1.bx , News, Questions, Feedback, Releases (English Only)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Thank you pcristi! That was the solution, now i could re-install the wrapper again.
    MfG
    Reelyator

Homecinema: Marantz SR7011 + MM7025 // UHD: Cambridge Audio CXUHD // Streamer: Cambridge Audio Azur 851N // Lautsprecher: Dali HELICON MKII in 7.1.4 Konfiguration // Beamer: Panasonic PT-AE3000 // TV: Panasonic TX-58DXW904 // Synology DS3617xs NAS
  • Reelyator schrieb:

Hi Peter,
    Lony just mentioned that you might be working on a solution to access the DVD/BD/UHD Menues through the XBMC Wrapper. If that would be possible then you could make many users (invluding myself) REALY HAPPY!!
    Well, in the latest beta it's possible for Egreat devices (at least A10):
    • When you select the Egreat player, there is an option to edit the intent.
      You need to add an integer parameter named bdPlaymode with value 1.
    I need to do some research if the same possible in a similar way for Zidoo devices.
  • Xmister schrieb:

Reelyator schrieb:

Hi Peter,
    Lony just mentioned that you might be working on a solution to access the DVD/BD/UHD Menues through the XBMC Wrapper. If that would be possible then you could make many users (invluding myself) REALY HAPPY!!
    Well, in the latest beta it's possible for Egreat devices (at least A10):
    • When you select the Egreat player, there is an option to edit the intent.
      You need to add an integer parameter named bdPlaymode with value 1.
    I need to do some research if the same possible in a similar way for Zidoo devices.
    That would be awesome if it can be done for zidoo as well, thank you + keep up the good work! :thumbsup:
  • Neu

Fully agree with 35mm!

This feature for the Zidoos would be a real delighter!!
    MfG
    Reelyator

Homecinema: Marantz SR7011 + MM7025 // UHD: Cambridge Audio CXUHD // Streamer: Cambridge Audio Azur 851N // Lautsprecher: Dali HELICON MKII in 7.1.4 Konfiguration // Beamer: Panasonic PT-AE3000 // TV: Panasonic TX-58DXW904 // Synology DS3617xs NAS