XBMCWrapper v 4.1.1.bx , News, Questions, Feedback, Releases (English Only)

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Thank you pcristi! That was the solution, now i could re-install the wrapper again.
    MfG
    Reelyator

Homecinema: Marantz SR7011 + MM7025 // UHD: Cambridge Audio CXUHD // Streamer: Cambridge Audio Azur 851N // Lautsprecher: Dali HELICON MKII in 7.1.4 Konfiguration // Beamer: Panasonic PT-AE3000 // TV: Panasonic TX-58DXW904 // Synology DS3617xs NAS
  • Reelyator schrieb:

Hi Peter,
    Lony just mentioned that you might be working on a solution to access the DVD/BD/UHD Menues through the XBMC Wrapper. If that would be possible then you could make many users (invluding myself) REALY HAPPY!!
    Well, in the latest beta it's possible for Egreat devices (at least A10):
    • When you select the Egreat player, there is an option to edit the intent.
      You need to add an integer parameter named bdPlaymode with value 1.
    I need to do some research if the same possible in a similar way for Zidoo devices.
  • Xmister schrieb:

Reelyator schrieb:

Hi Peter,
    Lony just mentioned that you might be working on a solution to access the DVD/BD/UHD Menues through the XBMC Wrapper. If that would be possible then you could make many users (invluding myself) REALY HAPPY!!
    Well, in the latest beta it's possible for Egreat devices (at least A10):
    • When you select the Egreat player, there is an option to edit the intent.
      You need to add an integer parameter named bdPlaymode with value 1.
    I need to do some research if the same possible in a similar way for Zidoo devices.
    That would be awesome if it can be done for zidoo as well, thank you + keep up the good work! :thumbsup:
  • Fully agree with 35mm!

This feature for the Zidoos would be a real delighter!!
    MfG
    Reelyator

Homecinema: Marantz SR7011 + MM7025 // UHD: Cambridge Audio CXUHD // Streamer: Cambridge Audio Azur 851N // Lautsprecher: Dali HELICON MKII in 7.1.4 Konfiguration // Beamer: Panasonic PT-AE3000 // TV: Panasonic TX-58DXW904 // Synology DS3617xs NAS
  • Hello again, an now to something completely different:

Since yesterday i get nothing but "License check failed" messages from the Wrapper. No matter what type of video i want to start.

Does anybody have an idea were this is coming from??
    MfG
    Reelyator

• @Peter: any suggestion how to fix the above mentioned License Check Fail Problem? I have alreda cleared data on the wrapper but that did not help.
    MfG
    Reelyator

• Reelyator schrieb:

@Peter: any suggestion how to fix the above mentioned License Check Fail Problem? I have alreda cleared data on the wrapper but that did not help.
    I have no issue with the License Check.

Please check your Google Account, it is importent you need the data with which you bought the wrapper.
    Mediaplayer: EWEAT R9_Plus, ZIDOO X9s, Himedia Q10-Pro
    TV :Sony KD-75XD9405, SONY KDL 52LX905
    SAT-Receiver: Vu+ Uno 4K SE mit VTi 13.0.10
    AVR Denon X4200W
    SOUNDSYSTEM :Teufel System 6 THX 5.2.2
    NAS: (Synology) DS112+ -1 x 2TB WD Green, DS414J - 4 x 4TB WD RED, DS415+ - 4 x 3TB WD RED
    , DS216Play - 2 x 2TB WD RED
  • Hi Lony,
    i will open a separate post to continue the conversation in german as it seems that the problem is not directly related to the wrapper.
    MfG
    Reelyator

• Hi,

First I want to thank you guys for making this piece of software I enjoy it very much.

But since the new update of the wrapper I seem to have problems with playing certain movies or series. I think I've pinpointed this to titles that have a ' in the title. So every movie or series that has that in the title won't start.

Examples are Handmaid's tale and Marvel's agents of shield.

Is there a way around tnhis besides renaming everything?
    Mediaplayer: ZIDOO X9s
    TV: LG 55C7v
    AVR: Denon AVR-X2200W
    SOUNDSYSTEM: Harman Kardon HKTS11
    NAS: Selfbuild OpenMediaVault 3x3TB
  • XtrordinarY schrieb:

But since the new update of the wrapper I seem to have problems with playing certain movies or series. I think I've pinpointed this to titles that have a ' in the title. So every movie or series that has that in the title won't start.
    The ` in the Film Title is not the issue, or you have to many from this character .

Please look at the screenshot, all Films with special character runs with the Wrapper.

Check it out, or write your title and i test it.

Thanks Lony
    AVR Denon X4200W
    NAS: (Synology) DS112+ -1 x 2TB WD Green, DS414J - 4 x 4TB WD RED, DS415+ - 4 x 3TB WD RED
  • Lony schrieb:

XtrordinarY schrieb:

The ` in the Film Title is not the issue, or you have to many from this character .
    Please look at the screenshot, all Films with special character runs with the Wrapper.

Check it out, or write your title and i test it.

Thanks Lony
    That's weird because when I remove the ' there's nothing wrong. But as soon as I leave it in they won't play.

I' m not at home right now but as soon as I am I will make a screenshot of the name.

This is how the files are named:

Above are the names after renaming ofcourse. Before I renamed them it was Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the rest behind it.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 4 mal editiert, zuletzt von XtrordinarY ()

• Neu

XtrordinarY schrieb:

Above are the names after renaming ofcourse. Before I renamed them it was Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and the rest behind it.
    I think there are too many special characters in the name. At the end, remove the character [or another character in the name. What happens then.

Regards Lony
    AVR Denon X4200W
  • Neu

pcristi schrieb:

Did you run last beta?
    Is he Beta Tester ?(
    AVR Denon X4200W
  • Neu

ThanOS schrieb:

@XtrordinarY

Try to use a filemanagement tool like Filebot etc - you will after renaming you files in a unique format never have problems again. Kodi handles all of my files without nfo or anything else. There is no missing movie or episode of a tv show anymore.
    @ThanOS thnx for the tip, I'll look into that.