HiMedia hat sich doch nicht lumpen lassen und mal wieder ne neue OFW für beide Q Pro Player veröffentlicht.
Download & Instructions
- From settings, user can select:power-on to boot or power-on to standby
- New Happycast App version
- Solved the problem that when watching live TV, to press the power-off button probably cause the box dead
- Solved the problem that if there is a blank space,the SMB share path cannot be mounted
- Solved the problem that SMB cannot be accessed to the shared space of Win10 system
- Solved the problem that SMB cannot be accessed to the shared file, of which title includes special characters
- Solved the problem that the LED display probably does not work after the upgrade.
- Solved the problem that adjusting the volume during Youtube playback caused the system to hang
- Optimized the video player to solve the problem that some subtitles are flashing
- Optimized the video player to solve the problem of not being able to switch proportions when playing video
- Optimized system stability and solved the problem that some machines occasionally fail to boot
- Optimized the HDMI compatibility, and solved the problem that when exiting the video playback on some amplifiers, the TV screen is flashing
- Optimized NFS compatibility, solved the problem that NFS shared files cannot be played caused by the too deep path
Download & Instructions
- Extract update.zip (using an unzip program like 7zip, winzip etc) from Q5_PRO_FIRMWARE or Q10_PRO_FIRMWARE
to the root of a FAT32 formatted USB pen drive. (the USB pen drive should contain a single file called 'update.zip').
- Insert the USB pen drive into any USB port of Q5 / Q10 Pro.
- With Q5 / Q10Pro turned off, use a paper clip or pen to press and hold the the pinhole UPGRADE button on the back of Q5 / Q10 Pro (next to the power port).
- While keeping the UPGRADE button pressed, turn on the Q5 / Q10 Pro.
- Q5 / Q10 Pro will show the Android 7 coloured circle upgrade logo.
- When you see the coloured circle upgrade logo you can release the restore button.
- A progress bar will indicate update progress. Do not turn box off or use the box/remote during update!
- When update is complete the box will automatically reboot.
- First boot will take 3-5 minutes. The box will reboot into new firmware. Allow boot to complete.
LG 65B7D / Yamaha RX-A3050(Titan) / Vu+ Duo4k / EgoIggo S905X Chinaflunder (powered by CoreElec) / HiMedia Player Q5 Pro / PlayStation 4 Pro / Xbox One / Sony BDP-S5500 / T+A Pulsar S350 + Nubert NuBox CS330 + NuBox 380 + NuBox 310 + Nubert AW880 / + 4 JBL Control One AW (für Dolby Atmos) ///
Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von hanspampel ()